Dr. Lindsy Jaworski, D.C.
I grew up in Wausau, Wisconsin, and decided to go to college at the University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire. I was a business major for three years before I injured my back. I had tried everything for my back pain, but nothing seemed to help. Finally, a friend suggested I see a chiropractor. “A chirowhat?” I asked. After making an appointment and receiving my first few adjustments, I knew what I had to do.
Changing my major three years into college was the best decision I ever made. I finished up at Eau Claire and moved to Minneapolis to become a chiropractor at Northwest Health Science University. I took a special interest in treating children, so I jumped at the opportunity to work with one of the best pediatric chiropractors in the area.
In 2009, an opportunity was presented to me that I couldn’t pass up. Drs. Curt and Reva Draeger invited me to join their practice. My family and I packed up and moved from Minneapolis to Antigo, Wisconsin. I’m excited to apply the techniques and methods that Dr. Draeger uses on Olympians, professional and semi-professional athletes as well as chronic pain patients. I do my best to serve the community that has made me feel so welcome.
It’s my personal belief that each patient has individual needs that can be met if the appropriate time is taken to correctly diagnose and develop an individual treatment plan. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to do what I truly love—helping people.
Northwestern College of Chiropractic
2009 – Doctorate of Chiropractic
University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire
2005 Bachelors in Business; pre-professional Health Minor
Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Physiological Therapeutics License: use of ultrasound, electric muscle stimulation, and cold laser therapies. Successful completion of Parts I, II, III, and IV National Board of Exams including Clinical Diagnosis and X-Ray Diagnosis
- Joint & Spine, Antigo, Wisconsin
- Gold Medal Motion, Antigo, Wisconsin
- Draeger Chiropractic & Laser Center, Antigo, Wisconsin
- Externship at Draeger Chiropractic and Laser Center, Weston, WI: observed and trained with Dr. Curt Draeger who has developed treatment protocols used on professional athletes.
- Senior internship at Northwest Health Science University, Minneapolis, MN: observed and trained with Dr. Katie Burns-Ryan who specializes in maternal and pediatric care.
- Junior internship at Northwest Health Science University, Minneapolis, MN: observed and trained with Dr. Paul Osterbauer who specializes in low-force technique and geriatric patient care.